Fios Internet Setup Fee Not Waived
pgw1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I began an order online, but had a few questions so I called Customer Service on June 19th (at 2:40 pm EST). I had saved a cart and received an email with the cart number; I mentioned to the CSR that I wanted to complete the order myself so the $99 fee would be waived.  He told me my cart number wasn't coming up for him on his end, so we finished the order on the phone.  I asked him if the $99 fee would still be waived, and he assured me it would.

Fast-forward to a few days ago: I received notice that my bill was ready.  When I looked at my bill, I saw that the fee was not waived (that is, it was present on my bill).  So earlier today, I called a CSR who told me that there was no note on the account that the fee would be waived. He made it seem like he couldn't do anything about it, so I asked to speak to someone who could do something about. I was put on hold and then told that I'd receive a call within the hour (which I didn't).

So that brings me here. I understand that I have a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee, and I'm pretty unsatisfied.  I'm a new customer who had Comcast for over 10 years prior to my recent move, and now I feel like I may have made a mistake.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Internet Setup Fee Not Waived
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi pgw,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes