Fios Military Discount
MilMar2013

I am a veteran and recently moved and resigned for Fios Gig internet. I was sent the email link they send everyone at first I couldn't access it,  then when i got through they say my password and user id don't match. Then i get a temp password and redo everything. then i get to a screen that says " Please contact the verizon local business office we're sorry were unable to continue your order at this time, please try again later or contact your local verizon business office. "

i've tried again and again and always get redirected to the Fios at https://www.verizon.com/featured/giving-more/ or the www.verizon.com/connections and even the email from there doesn't work. I tried a year ago and encountered the same problem and just quit because no one could help past where i am now and they wont credit me what they owe. I can't believe they treat veterans this way

0 Likes
Re: Fios Military Discount
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MilMar2013,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes