How do I file a corporate complaint?
TellyPhony

Dear VERIZON,

i have been a customer for many many years. In the past ten months I have had interuptions in my internet service on over ten separate occasions.  THIS HAS TO

STOP...I pay many dollars per month for my land line (I also have wireless service 

with the company).  I do  not want to severe my relationship with Verizon, but my

patience has been totally exhausted.  The most recent "outage" is now three days old.

I depend on the internet for my livelihood, and thus VERIZON is responsible for hundreds of dollars of lost income.  Furthermore, no one from the company can provide me with a corporate address so that I can contact a Vice-President or

other official of the company.  What's with that?

I have no idea where this communique may go.  I want to resolve my grievances with Verizon prior to having to severe ties once and for all with the company.

0 Likes
Re: How do I file a corporate complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TellyPhony,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes