How to file a compliant?
peter881

What’s the best way to file a complaint with customer service?

I was on the line with Customer Service for over an hour today trying to sort out an order. I was told specifically a few months ago that my order was fine and eligible as long as it was ordered by the deadline. After waiting over 4 months, I called back in today and was told that I put in the order too late. I explained to them exactly what was told to me by a prior Verizon rep. After being yelled at and transferred by 3 customer service reps I was basically called a liar even though I had email proof, and was blamed for waiting until the last minute. I said why is that relevant as long as I meet the deadline? I guess you have to meet the deadline even earlier than the actual deadline? At this point I'm not even mad about missing the $200 promotion even though I was told by a prior rep that I did meet the deadline. I'm more upset at the horrible customer service of being told something just to get me off the line quicker and being told different things by different reps. Not a great way to treat senior citizen customers by yelling at them. I was having trouble putting in the order and why I called Verizon prior to the deadline to get their help. I guess I have to record all my conversations with Verizon so I can prove I was told something incorrect by Customer Service. I even asked did they have a record of my prior calls and the manager refused to look it up or acknowledge that I might've been told something incorrect before. Overall very horrible experience.

0 Likes
Re: How to file a compliant?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi peter88,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes