I am being charged for a new router that I never needed or received.
videotech

I recently upgraded my service to Gigabit.  I was told by the sales person that I would need to purchase a new router.  When the tech came out he said, that I was ripped off and that I didn't need a new router since I already own a Gateway router. 

He told me to call sales and explain, which I did, and they said I would not be charged.  I just reviewed my current bill and I am being charged for a router that I never recieved. 

I looked back at my old bills.  I was not charged a rental for the router with my old service.  

Seems fraudulent to me.  Charge for a new router that I never recieved...

0 Likes
Re: I am being charged for a new router that I never needed or received.
jonjones1
Legend

Question? When you say owned, do you mean you originally paid for the Verizon router?

if so you are then being fraudulently being billed, call your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search. File a complaint and do it quickly.

best of luck

0 Likes
Re: I am being charged for a new router that I never needed or received.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi videotech,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes