My neighbor have fios but I do not.
Oldli

Literarly my next door neigbour have FIOS coverage and I do not, I live in  363 , and  359 have FIOS coverage when I check avaliability, there is no 351 , 359 is less than 3 m away from where I am sitting right now.  

How come my adress is not on the list, I have been want to get Fios for at least 2 year and still getting the same response: That they will call me if the adress becom avaliable. And it never become avaliable

Sry for the previous post, my interenet is wired.

0 Likes
Re: My neighbor have fios but I do not.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have Verizon phone service?

If not, I have read others have had success by first ordering phone service.

That will get your address in the database and can order FIOS from there.

Aahmed1

Same my next door neighbors has it but I don't. It's been five years I wanted to get fios but they keep telling me their engineering working on it and now don't even know how many more years their engineering need to finish working on it and provide me fios.

0 Likes
disappointed9

Yes I have the same issue how did Verizon respond to your question

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums, you're talking to other users here.

Is "3 m" meters or miles?  Miles is a long enough distance that you might be right on the edge of a service area.  Verizon is not expanding coverage.  Contact Verizon's social media support team by posting in https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect. Ask them to open a "FAST ticket" to have engineering check your address.

0 Likes