Need to reach engineering department to add Correct UNIT #
domm11011992

Hello,

My building has FIOS but my unit number does not show up when trying to enter on the website for an online order (A, B, and D show up, but C does not).

I called and waited for 3 HOURS on hold for Verizon Support, only to learn that they have to raise an Engineering ticket to add the correct unit #. Then, whenever Engineering gets around to it, they will call me back. But they COULD NOT give a standard wait time -- could be hours, days, weeks, months...

This is absolutely unacceptable for such a small system change (adding a unit number) affecting someone trying to buy a service. Especially during a pandemic, when my fiance and I need to work from home, we are having to HOTSPOT versus get internet installed.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Engineering Dept or how long this simple request takes / how to escalate?

Thank you,

Dom

0 Likes
Re: Need to reach engineering department to add Correct UNIT #
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi domm11011992,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes