new construction home, how can I get fios? HELP
Roxanne11
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I get my address into Verizon database? I have a new construction home and I've been trying to install Fios internet but I keep getting the run around from representatives. I was told 48 hr response time, I was promised my address will be updated in the database system within a week and would be able to have internet set up by then. Then I was told 6-12months. When I input my neighbors' (directly next to me) address, their address came up available for Verizon fios. My whole block is available for Verizon fios. They keep insisting the engineers are aware there's fios in my neighborhood but it varies from house to house. Then I was would it may take 7-10 days, a month or 6 months for the engineer to respond. Has anyone had any success getting their new construction on the map for Verizon? They said couldn't give me a ticket # because the engineer is aware of it and I would just have to keep contacting them for updates. 

Re: new construction home, how can I get fios? HELP
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your house a townhouse or the exterior of the house is owned by a different entity?

Did you sign an easement form with the witness of your local town allowing VZ to use a portion of your property for Fios connection?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Roxanne11,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
judithfreeman

Hi Lawerence,

I have the same question, I need service to my new construction house and haven't been able to get someone to help me.  Can you put me in touch with the right person?

Judith

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi judithfreeman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes