New Service in Gainesville, VA
moreveggies
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, we are looking to get new service at our location. Looks like our neighbors were able to get service when the neighborhood was built (2005, Indicated in Green on the attached picture). I can clearly see the "splitter box" (indicated by the blue box) in the attached picture. And RED indicating area of residence and no FIOS availability. Please direct us to someone who can have someone come out to do a site assessment. 🙂 We are looking to have a more reliable service, as our fellow neighbors do as well. Thank you kindly in advance.

0 Likes
Re: New Service in Gainesville, VA
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi moreveggies,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Existing Home for FIOS evaluation
moreveggies
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, reaching out again...We have been looking to get service for the past two years. Our entire neighborhood has had service since the early 2000's when it was built. Our house does not show up as having the capability to have service. (missing from some database is my assumption).  I'm finding this hard to believe since I can see the "box/junction" on the sidewalk near the front of the house. Is it possible to have someone come out to evaluate if the "box/junction" has capacity to add our home, or upgraded to allow more lines? Live in the northern VA area. Happy new year and looking forward to being able to get reliable service! 

0 Likes
Re: Existing Home for FIOS evaluation
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi moreveggies,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes