Not feeling supported...
Quiltamom

We ordered Verizon FIOS service for our new home (new construction) on December 15th. Our builder tells us that Verizon has already prepared "the outside of the home" for us and that they have installed all the other homes where people are living with no problem.

We were scheduled for install today, January 14th. On Friday at 9pm (Yes, you read that correctly), we were told it would be two more weeks before they could install us. I went in to a Verizon office and they were able to reschedule me for this afternoon, but no one showed up! When I called, I was told that there is "an engineering issue" and it would be 5-7 business days minimum, with no guarantee the problem would be solved by that then.

As the CTO for a tech start-up who works from home, this is unacceptable! I was disconnected from 3 conference calls today using my meager little MiFi! We have been loyal Verizon customers for many years, but certainly aren't feeling any love from Verizon at the moment. 

-- Looking around at other options...

0 Likes
Re: Not feeling supported...
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Quiltamom,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes