OverPriced Xfinity Internet
FiosDemon

Hi. I am a New customer with Verizon Fios and I am very happy with the Deal I got yesterday. Also I have yet to cancel my xfinity internet since that was a decision I took several days ago because their internet is overpriced. I hope Verizon gets their loyal customers good deals. I was almost 3 years with Xfinity internet and the only thing they did was increase my bills every year. I never fail to pay my bills. But they were charging me $89.99 for 60bmps which is ridiculous, that's a very bad speed for the price. So yeah am happy to be here. Also am noting that Samsung is coming up with 5G and those speeds are from 1gbps to 20gbps. Companies need to step up and do competition 60mbps today is nothing and at that price 89.99 is nasty.

0 Likes
Re: OverPriced Xfinity Internet
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

FiOS overall should hold to be a better value. Verizon will bump your price up after the 1 or 2 year new customer promotion, so do budget that into your service considerations. Even with the normal retail price, the speed:dollar ratio will be better with FiOS.

Re: OverPriced Xfinity Internet
fiosuser219
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was in Xfinity territory and I'm happy I was able to get Fios in my new home. Xfinity was ripping me off and it was far too expensive for what they offer. Fios is far better for the money spent. 

0 Likes