Plan Change
bhout
Here is a copy of the letter I sent to the CEO and Executive board. Can anyone help, what has happened to customer service. It seem everyone is so nice at first then once your a customer it's gone. No help what so ever and no one takes ownership of the problem or helps resolve it with the customer. Mr. McAdams, I currently live in Virginia and have had Fios for the last two years. Our plan was up and I called on the 18th of June and talked to a gentleman named Joshua. I explained to him that Comcast offered a Triple Play plan for $84 and that I am a disabled Veteran on Social Security. He said that he was taking me off of recording and that I could put the account in my name vice my wife’s and he could give me a special rate of $74. Along with everything it would be a total of $119. I told him I wanted to keep the HD Prime and the internet 15/5 that I currently had. He said no problem and the phone equipment would not need a technician and it would come in the mail within a week. I asked him specifically several time how to hook it up, he stated just plug it into the phone jack and you will have you in house phone service. On the 19th my wife told me that we were missing channels and so I called Verizon again the women told me that to get those channels because the Prim HD package was discontinued it would cost another $10. I said ok and she quoted me a bill of $133. I went on the computer and checked to see when my phone would come in and found out that I did not have triple play but double play. I called and requested to speak with a supervisor because I feel Verizon misrepresented themselves. I spoke with Marcus the Account Manager and he said sorry and the triple pay would cost $150 something. I explained to him that I could not afford that and told him that Joshua was asked 4 times and told me 4 time that the phone system would come in the mail and just to plug it in. He stated again that he was sorry but this is what I need to pay to get a phone. I requested to talk to someone above him but he said there was no one above him but I could go to a web site to complain about the service. I informed him that there is always someone above him in management but he said that he was it and no one else could be talked to on the phone. This is unacceptable service, as I explained to Marcus, I spent 17 years in the United States Marine Corps and 20 years in Las Vegas in the gaming industry and this is how Verizon treats it customers. He stated again that if I wanted to complain to go to the web site and the cost was still $150 something and no one above him could override it. He then explained that when Joshua said he was taking me off of recording that he has no controls for that and it is random and would be unable to verify what I was told. I don’t know what to say but could you please respond with some assistance.
0 Likes
Re: Plan Change
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Plan Change
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out your private support case. If you do require additional assistance please feel free to post here. 
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes