Ring Doorbell Live View Over Wifi Not Working
ajm2023

I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue and Ring is stating that it may be that the router is blocking some ports for live streaming. Ring Live View is not connecting over wifi.  2.4 or 5, same deal. Have not tried IoT. Live View works fine over browser and ethernet cable connection to PC at ring.com. Also works fine when on data/LTE.  

I've reset the router and tried to add port forwarding from this article https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/205385394

Any ideas? Maybe I'm not port forwarding correctly. It seems something is blocking the live streaming connection from these devices. Everything else (TV and such seems to be fine).

I guess there is a direct connection over wifi and when both devices are on the network, its not working.

0 Likes
Re: Ring Doorbell Live View Over Wifi Not Working
dfiz

I have the same problem.  Has Verizon come back with a solution?  I cannot connect to the WIFI....

0 Likes
Re: Ring Doorbell Live View Over Wifi Not Working
JC137

Since switching to Verizon 5G network I have had connectivity issue with my ring doorbell. Over the last 30days my ring doorbell hasn’t been connected. I ran a speed test on my WiFi and it came back at 277mbs . 
I am not able to figure out why my ring doorbell keeps disconnecting from my WiFi, but would like to figure this out soon. 

0 Likes