Taken 3 is Ultra Violet movie Verizon Not Providing
Wolverine4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought Taken 3 because it is an Ultra Violet library movie. Verizon FIOS is not giving it's customers this utility when it is listed as an UV Ultra Violet movie. It anyone else having issues with FIOS and Ultra Violet?

Richmond, VA

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Taken 3 is Ultra Violet movie Verizon Not Providing
Wolverine4
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to Ultra Violet (UV), Verizon has the power to remove the UV feature on any UV advertised movie. So if you see a movie advertised as Ultra Violet (UV) elsewhere, do NOT assume that by purchasing it through Verizon, you will see it transfer to your library. I bought the movie "Taken 3" after reading that it was an Ultra Violet (UV) movie on the studio website, plus elsewhere in advertising. However, when I bought the movie from Verizon, I did not get the Ultra Violet service as advertised everywhere but on Verizon's website. Buyer beware!! Also, if you think the (verizon@ultraviolet.zendesk.com) hooks you up with a Verizon representative, you are again being mislead. All this email address does is pass the buck on to Ultra Violet (UV) and wastes your time.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wolverine4
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to Ultra Violet (UV), Verizon has the power to remove the UV feature on any UV advertised movie. So if you see a movie advertised as Ultra Violet (UV) elsewhere, do NOT assume that by purchasing it through Verizon, you will see it transfer to your library. I bought the movie "Taken 3" after reading that it was an Ultra Violet (UV) movie on the studio website, plus elsewhere in advertising. However, when I bought the movie from Verizon, I did not get the Ultra Violet service as advertised everywhere but on Verizon's website. Buyer beware!! Also, if you think the (verizon@ultraviolet.zendesk.com) hooks you up with a Verizon representative, you are again being mislead. All this email address does is pass the buck on to Ultra Violet (UV) and wastes your time.

0 Likes
Wolverine4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon was only able to provide a $5  credit. No UV share.

0 Likes