Temporary Cable Still has not been buried after 2 months
SBB2

I had the install in July 2021.  I was told that the temporary cable will only be out for 2 weeks.  After 2 months, numerous phone calls and reissued closed tickets, still no answer. The excuse from Lamberts cable is they cannot locate the fiber optic.  This has resulted in tickets expiring and new tickets being opened.  Tickets last for 14 business days and then it starts all over.  I have the cable exposed on the street and on my lawn.  It is a hazard for children who have tripped on it.  My lawn cannot be aerated due to waiting for this mess to be completed.  My yard is now marked with so many different colors and flags all over the place.  But yet, no movement.   I switched to Verizon to have better customer service, but now I regret it.  It seems that it is the same wherever you go.  I should have stayed with my current provider and not have to deal with this mess.   You would figure a customer calling almost every day, one would get an answer or the issue fixed .  Has anyone had any luck trying to get this similar issue resolved?

0 Likes
Re: Temporary Cable Still has not been buried after 2 months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SBB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes