The iFrame never responded with a successful login or it did but we don't have an auth cookie
topskullz
I was able to watch Game of Thrones on my laptop through the Verizon website. I am now getting the error, The iFrame never responded with a successful login or it did but we don't have an auth cookie. I no longer can watch any show because of this. Please help or fix this issue. The only change is that I have installed the new quantum router last night and that is when it started happening.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The iFrame never responded with a successful login or it did but we don't have an auth cookie
barnes138
Enthusiast - Level 1

I fixed this myself. I spent over 2 hours on chat with Verizon and they even remoted into my computer and they couldn't get it going. I tried on several computers and different browsers, all with the same issue (Windows 7 and 8 using FireFox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome). They left me saying that they were going to put in a work order and get back to me. This is how I fixed it.

1. Log into your Verizon account with your main username and password.

2. Click on Profile.

3. Click on Manage Sub Accounts.

4. Click Add New Sub Account.

5. Fill in all the required information and make sure you check the box "This account can access FiOS TV Online."

6. Save

7. Sign Out.

8. Login with the account you just created.

9. Enjoy 2 hours of watching TV that you would've otherwise spent on chat with Verizon, that they probably wouldn't have fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The iFrame never responded with a successful login or it did but we don't have an auth cookie
pumanys
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here.

0 Likes
zailik

I am also having the same problem...just started 2 days ago.  I tried updating Chrome, Safari, and my flash player.  No browser will load any video of any sort, although I was able to access live TV via my computer, but nothing on demand.

No clue what the solution is, or why the problem started.

0 Likes
ANURADHA

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 8.1. UPDATED FLASH. EVEN DOWNLOADED SILVERLIGHT FOR MY MOVIE PURCHASES. I DONT HAVE A CLUE.

CUSTOMER SERVICE WAITING TIME IS ENDLESS. IT PASSED 45 MINS STILL HEARING MUSIC. TRIED TWICE. I WASTED 1.5 HRS WAITING ON VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO LUCK. HOPE THESE GUYS WILL SEE THIS AND RESPOND ASAP.I NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS MUCH WAITING BEFORE. WHAT HAPPENNED TO VERIZON BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE?????? I AM NOT HAPPY. HOPE THEY DONT LOSE LOYAL CUSTOMERS....

PLEASE CALL ME ASAP.

0 Likes
barnes138
Enthusiast - Level 1

I fixed this myself. I spent over 2 hours on chat with Verizon and they even remoted into my computer and they couldn't get it going. I tried on several computers and different browsers, all with the same issue (Windows 7 and 8 using FireFox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome). They left me saying that they were going to put in a work order and get back to me. This is how I fixed it.

1. Log into your Verizon account with your main username and password.

2. Click on Profile.

3. Click on Manage Sub Accounts.

4. Click Add New Sub Account.

5. Fill in all the required information and make sure you check the box "This account can access FiOS TV Online."

6. Save

7. Sign Out.

8. Login with the account you just created.

9. Enjoy 2 hours of watching TV that you would've otherwise spent on chat with Verizon, that they probably wouldn't have fixed.

0 Likes