Top Secret Deployment
BlackBelt
Enthusiast - Level 1
I've been waiting forever for this and I am in Southern California, a big market area!  What is there like only 1 guy installing FIOS in the whole nation?  And apparently his mission is top secret so you never know where he is going, kind of like a nuclear submarine.  It's ridiculous.  Can we get some kind of deployment commitment?  I mean you are a public utility, a monopoly benefitting from us, the taxpayers.  A little respect would be nice.
0 Likes
Re: Top Secret Deployment
bigdaddyfios
Enthusiast - Level 2
put your name on the future notification list and sit back relax smoke your south Cali weed and relaxSmiley Very Happy some day it will be avaiable to your bankrupt state
DCGTLS
Enthusiast - Level 3
I am in a small hick town in SoCal and have had it for about 3 years now. You must be someplace with a population of a few hundred if you do not have it yet.
0 Likes
retailw
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm from the small hick bankrupt town, Long Beach, fifth largest in bankrupt California and I'm **bleep**.
chinorider
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 2 friends in Long Beach with FIOS. One has had his for over a year now.  Must be your neighborhood.

I am in Chino Hills and have had FIOS for a few months. 

0 Likes
fiosdude
Enthusiast - Level 1
i'm in diamond bar and they're finally upgrading the the fiber in the area,  i just talked to construction and they said it won't be available until may/june.   Can't believe they upgraded chino hills before diamond bar,  the congressman in this district lives in DB and plus we got like million dollar homes in DB.