Unable to access one critical website on fios
dmaggio69

It seems that I am unable to access laguardia.edu from any device that is connected to this fios router. I have submitted a help request ticket and have basically received the run around. After 3 weeks I'm think of cancelling the service as I work for the website and need to have daily access to it. It seems to be an issue with all new FiOS IP addresses in Woodhaven NY. I have three friends who also have fios and they are unable to access the website. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access one critical website on fios
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@dmaggio69 wrote:

It seems that I am unable to access laguardia.edu from any device that is connected to this fios router. I have submitted a help request ticket and have basically received the run around. After 3 weeks I'm think of cancelling the service as I work for the website and need to have daily access to it. It seems to be an issue with all new FiOS IP addresses in Woodhaven NY. I have three friends who also have fios and they are unable to access the website. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know

It's a block on the laguardia.edu side. You can contact the webmaster and request that they stop blcoking your IP address, or you can try to get a new IP address.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access one critical website on fios
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

As somegirl said you may want to go into the router and release the address currently assigned.  Then shut off your router for two hours and then turn in back on and see if you have a new IP address.  I can connect to it so that site is probably blocking your IP.

Jim