Verizon Connections Discount DECEPTION
Mbster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I currently have (or had) a 50/50 FiOS internet only plan for $24.99. This morning I read about the Verizon Connections program and wanted to learn more about the kinds of bundles and discounts that I may be eligible for, so I filled out the online form and verified my employment via my work email. Apparently, just the lone act of VERIFYING my email address, Verizon automatically (and immediately) raised the price of my current internet only plan by $25/month! My plan went from $24.99/month to $49.99/month without me actually making any changes at all! This is a blatant deception! Gets me to sign up with Connections and then jacking up my price for the same product without any confirmation or acknowledgement! 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Connections Discount DECEPTION
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes
Mbster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried calling the 1800Verizon number and waited on hold for 1.5 hr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 1.5 hr, the call was disconnected! What kind of customer service is this?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Mbster,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes