Verizon continues to charge me a rental or return the G1100 router I purchased through a third party
SHOES3

Does anyone know how to get Verizon to refund my money and change their system to reflect my ownership of my own router? I purchased my own G1100 router on ebay so I could save money. I returned the verizon supplied G1100. I didn't realize they had been erroneously billing my account for half a year until I reviewed my bill again. I have called Verizon support and the customer service agent and she said she'd cancel the rental but the issue of refunding my bill would have to be escalated. Of course when she said escalate, there was no ticket, no additional follow up, and now Verizon wants me to return the router I purchased on my own. They have no record of shipping or issuing me a router but some protocol disallows the customer service agent from really making  changes which will correct this problem. 

What is my best option? I feel like I am trying to press imaginary levers behind a screen to fix this issue. This question has come up multiple times a year in the forum but I don't see any answer posted. Hopefully verizon can empower their phone agents to fix actual problems such as mine. If I don't get any quick solutions I might have to escalate to Verizon's twitter account to chase my money down.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon continues to charge me a rental or return the G1100 router I purchased through a third p
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes