verizon is legally robbing me!!!
bballnic52801

This is a long story but basically I went to upgrade at a store location pretty far from my home because a friend used to work at that location an I thought they still had good customer service ( I was wrong). The salesmen sold me on the s4 which is the exact same as the s2 an s3! I hated it the second I got it. When I paid for the phone I spilt some on my account an some in cash. I got my mom an my phone on 2 upgrades supposedly, got 2 cases and 2 screen protectors! I paid 700 cash in store an 300 more on my account bill! First off how does that make sense. A upgrade for 2 phones was almost 800 dollars!!! THATS NOT AN UPGRADE VERIZON!!!! Sprint has free upgrades on there New phones... Weird huh?<br>So 1000bucks I'm spending on 2 phones with "upgrades" 2 phone cases an 2 screen protectors hate all of it litteraly 1 day later so I go to verizoncloser by me an try returning the cases an the phones. The manager in the conerstar location in centennial Colorado, off of Parker rd. An Arapahoe rd, had the nerve to argue with me about how the service was! I was standing in the store an my phone was on 3g yet the manger felt the need to open his mouth an say it was 4g. When I showed him my phone he said it was because I had apps open, so I showed him on the app management thing that nothing was open or running, plus I had gotten the phone litteraly a day early an didn't download any games or apps, then he says well something's wrong with the phone then.... So why am I paying for 4g an I'm not getting it?? That makes more sense! My dad has Sprint in new York an when he comes here to colorado he gets better service then I do!!! Weird huh?... So manager is argue with me an finally a young sale rep comes over to help he returns the phones an cases an I'm charged the restocking fee even though it was less then a week I had the phones! Then he sets me up with two new phones. However he doesn't tell me the fact that since I had some of the s4 billed to my account they never refunded it!!! **bleep**?! So wait I'm still paying 300 for phones I don't have, paid 70 worth of restocking fees, and am now being charged again 500 for 2 New phones.... Wait wait my nightmare is not over remember the sales guy never told me about the spilt bill issue! The 300 went unnoticed for a month before I had to go back in yet again to the store where the manager was arguing with me (Arapahoe rd and parker rd, centennial Colorado) and a second manager begins to argue with me saying I only returned one phone so the 300 was never returned because I still have 1 s4! **bleep** again?! So we argue the manager gets on the phone an argues with my mother who has a masters degree in business management! Finally the young salesmen comes up again an helps to realize he screwed me an I'm stuck with the 300 on my account bill an will still have to pay my upcoming bill pavement an the 2 phones all at 1 time. So lets do some math 300 left over from the s4 that I returned plus 500 for the new "upgraded" phones I got plus the up coming bill 210! 1010$ For 2 phones!! Now I screwed up because I didn't end my contract when I returned the s4's and had an argument with the manager (customer service doesn't mean argue with your customer I should know I work at the {edited for privacy} hotel and resort) I also screwed up because I didn't pay the whole 1010 right away when I realized I was getting screwed. So I paid a little here an a little there oh no no no... Not good! They forgot to tell me about the monthly roll over charges an the 15 dollar charges for each phone every time they shut them off for outstanding bill.... So when I chopped it down from 1010 to 730 it went up to 800+... So I chopped it down more to 563 it went up to 630.... I chopped it down again today down to 271 yet again I'm being charged a roll over fee an 2 15dollar charges to turn the phones back on.... I have wasted so much time and money on this company they are getting over 1000 dollars from me in less then 3 months. This started in october! Remember I'm only getting 2 phones no cases no screen protectors an I'm still paying over 1000. I paid retail price on my New phones and was Forced out of the old unlimited plain was on!! Verizon got **bleep** because I had an old data plan they are getting rid of even though when they first changed the unlimited I was grandfathered in the unlimited continuation that most didn't know about! So to recap I got 2 New "upgraded phones" for 1010 plus 3 sets of roll over payments plus 3 sets of 30 dollar fees to turn the phones on an 3 months worth of headache. Its not even worth it I'm sitting at home with 3g! Haha pathetic! But it's still not over!!! I can not wait till my contract is over!!!

0 Likes
Re: verizon is legally robbing me!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes