VERIZON LIES AND STEALS!
dbx822

I canceled my service in mid-February 2018, middle of my billing cycle. I supposed to get a pro-rated charge, instead, Verizon charged me a full month. I called Verizon customer service and the representative supposedly reduced my charges and I PAID that new specified amount. THE REMINDING CHARGED WAS NOT REDUCED! I was continually charged the rest of the amount. I called back to the customer service, the following week, and the representative told me that I have to wait until the new billing cycle has been generated. So I waited until the new bill has been generated in April and guess what? MY CHARGES HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED.

I called the customer service again and asked them what is going on. They told me I have to wait until JUNE 2018 until my new bill to see the new changes. That made no sense but the agent keeps insisting that I have to wait until JUNE 2018 for my FINAL bill. I raised my concern that if this was not resolved, I might get sent to collections. The agent confidently informed me that changes will appear on the FINAL bill in JUNE 2018. 

This has been on my mind and increasing my stress level, so I GAVE UP and just paid my reminding balance of $31.00 on May 6, 2018. It is now May 14, 2018 and guess what? THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

This is a reminder that if the Verizon customer service representative tells you that you have to wait until the new bill cycle, DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. They are lying to you.

They just don't want to talk to you anymore. And even if they fixed your problem, they didn't really fixed your problem. They just want to get you off the phone. 

I will be posting this on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and I will submit a complaint with the BBB. This is ridiculous that I have to call 4 TIMES (YES, 4 TIMES), to have a Verizon representative lie to me!!! I will never do business with Verizon FIOS again!   

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON LIES AND STEALS!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi dbx822,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes