Worst customer service (escalation department) I have ever received.
tina225

I am not certain who to reach out to regarding this matter but I am completely appalled by the service I have received by Verizon reps. I was sold a deal by a verizon sales rep and I viewed, verified, and confirmed the services and price SEVERAL times in person, via email, and via text message push notification. On the day my service was installed, I was charged for a wifi router rental when the sales rep said several times this would be waived and the emails of services i received verified this. I went to him to ask why this was incorrect- of course, he could no longer help me. This is the first issue- your sales reps deliberately misrepresenting services and costs. Then, after several long phone calls to customer service, I was transferred to a supervisor that was able to implement a monthly credit for me for 6 months to honor the price i was quoted and agreed to. She said I had to call in 6 months later to ensure this credit continued because she wasn't able to continue it for longer than that. I talked to someone from Escalations today who said that this was FALSE and that actually she could have continued it for longer and she wrote in my notes it was 6 months maximum. This raises the second issue- calls need to monitored because it sounds like escalation department reps are falsely conveying information to customers. More so, I spoke to April from the state of MA today who was beyond rude to me as a customer- was not able to help me and said that I was basically lying about everything I had said even though she agreed with me that I was initially misquoted. Complete waste of my time- this is my 4th or 5th call 6 months later dealing with the same issue. Really in shock that a company like Verizon is providing this kind of service. I have previously only had RCN for wifi and honestly if it was available in my area, I'd choose them in a heartbeat soley for their customer service. I do hope this message reaches the correct department because in my history of speaking to customer service reps, managers, supervisors, etc, I have never once received this kind of degrading service. At the very least, not even a gesture of goodwill to retain me as a customer. All I want is the price that I was quoted, agreed to, and confirmed. And I have gone through hours of customer service calls with no avail. Completely disheartened and appalled by this kind of service. 

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service (escalation department) I have ever received.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tina225,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes