Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced
Namik

Spoke to a Supervisor named Anne on 05/31/2019. I never had a customer service rep yell at me. She basically told me I am screwed and I have to deal with it. I called in 2-months ago because my new customer promo ended. The rep told that he will put on a new promo 150/150 for only a few dollars more than the current bill. My next bill came it was over $10 more. I called in and the rep told me that he sees the promotion and he will credit the difference and he will make sure the next bill is accurate. I get my next bill and now its $20 more than what i was paying. I called and spoke to rep who said she can't do anything and they can't review the recorded call that i had with the initial rep. I asked for a supervisor. She transfered me to Anne which has to be the most rudest rep i have ever spoken to. She should not be allowed to speak to customers. I have to say because of her I will cancel my plan once the month expires and I will never use Verizon again. I was lied to and verbally abused.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Namik,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes