***** WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD !! ********
Eddieram
I have never experienced worst customer service in my life time. It literally sounds like you are speaking to SCAMERS when on the phone with Verizon reps. Poorly trained and 75% of them have no dam idea of what they are doing ! Far the less do they care for you, your money or your time. They can not even give you there full name they say they are not allowed to, how can you complain about someone if they do not even give you a name, they do not have managers or any higher ups. When I asked to speak to a manager THEY LITARELLY HUNG UP THE PHONE !!!! I can not believe Verizon is such a well known company. They need to be known for there BAD SERVICE.
0 Likes
Re: ***** WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD !! ********
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes