WOW what went wrong last evening....?
jonjones1
Legend

Last evening Verizon had no connection to their web portals. It seemed someone really dropped the ball. No Fios nor wireless portals allowed login attempts. 

This is not good when when a multi billion dollar company hires people to keep these portals open and bam millions of customers cannot pay their invoices, view their accounts, or access help forums or other features dependent on the up time of these web sites.

nothing Verizon worked until late last evening. The apps were included. Using a vpn or a reroute back to their servers came back with a “you are not authorized to access message” 

Verizon get your servers to be redundant so if one goes down etc. then at least customers have access to their payment portal, or the app server yada yada yada 

don’t take everything down. 

0 Likes
Re: WOW what went wrong last evening....?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Didn't notice anything here.  Werizon Wireless access was up for me in Florida, Note I am a Frontier FIOS customer in Florida, but could still long on to the Verizon Forums.

0 Likes
Re: WOW what went wrong last evening....?
jonjones1
Legend

@tns2 wrote:

Didn't notice anything here.  Werizon Wireless access was up for me in Florida, Note I am a Frontier FIOS customer in Florida, but could still long on to the Verizon Forums.

Maybe it was in New York only, or the northeast cannot really say.

it did come back up later in the evening. And has been up fine since then.

0 Likes