Buy 3 Movies--Get One Free Promo
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

We have been bombarded by the promo "Buy 3 movies get one free" for all of January.  Emails galore, plus every time I use the DVR menu it's there.  The promo is to buy 3 movies in one calendar month and get one free, but redeem free movie within 7 days.  I bought 3 movies -- the last one on 31st and never received a message to redeem free movie. 

Called Verizon--on phone for 45 minutes--nobody knew anything about this promo.  Then I was told you have to redeem the free movie in the same calendar month as the ones you bought (this is not stated in the promo).  How does this make sense?  Wouldn't the promo have to be to "buy 3 movies in the first 3 weeks of the month" in order to redeem within 7 days and still be in the same calendar month? The CSR understood this non-logic.  So then he said when you rent the free movie, the amount will be $0 when you get to the cost page.  Tried that--did not work.  I would be charged $5.99.

The CSR ended up crediting us one movie as he couldn't make heads or tails of this promotion.

If anyone knows any other way to redeem the free movie within 7 days of the last rental, please explain, because I cannot make any sense of it, and there is no message anywhere on our guide, menu or VOD menu to redeem free movie. 

0 Likes