Can't login to HBO Go because dialog box is too small
JohnRemmert

So I go to HBO Go home page. Then I click sign in.  I select my tv provider and enter my login credentials.  But then It brings me to anotehr screen that says please click here.... The HBO Go box is too small for me to see any part of it and click the thing that probably will let me watch TV.  This is my first time accesing it from this computer. I dont know if this is a verizon problem or an HBO problem. But HBO doesn't have any forums. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Can't login to HBO Go because dialog box is too small
PJL
Master - Level 3

I suspect it's a setting in your browser.  What Internet browser and version are you using?  What operating system and version?

0 Likes
JohnRemmert

Mac.  I have tried it on chrome and safari

0 Likes
JohnRemmert

also the most upgraded version of OS X

0 Likes
bbinnard
Contributor - Level 3

I had the same problem trying to sign in from my PS3.  PS3's have their own unique browser that is not like anything else.

What I saw was a very small, wide rectangle that was divided in half horizontally.  By carefully manipulating the cursor I was able to get my Verizon ID entereing into the top half of the rectangle and my Verizon password entered into the bottom half.  Of course I wasn't able to see what I was typing, but that didn't matter - after I got the data entered I got logged on OK and that was all I needed.  HBO GO remembers username & password so I only had to do that weird procedure once.

0 Likes
Rewdubb

I had the same problelm and just fixed it. I had to go into browser settings and allow third party cookies. That should fix it. 

0 Likes