Commercials cutting into programming
dogboy2

This is probably the 7th time this week that I've seen Verizon commercials interrupt normal programming on NFL network.  They're always in pairs with the first one being a local commercial (with particularly bad production values) and the second being a FIOS commercial.  The last one just happened at 9:47 PM EDT in the middle of the Thursday Night Football game.  It's incredibly annoying.

I don't normally watch NFL network but this seems to happen very consistently.  It's going to be a big problem if this happens when teams I care about are playing.

Is this normal or is something wrong?  Is anyone else seeing this?

0 Likes
Re: Commercials cutting into programming
dogboy2

It just happened again, 10:26pm.  Ridiculous.

0 Likes
Eagles2k12

Ticking me off too right in the midde of plays

0 Likes
Eagles2k12
Do u also get telemarketers and people calling asking to switch urtility companies? Like clockwork they call
0 Likes
dogboy2

...and it happened again.  10:38pm.  Missed the play but saw a nice Volkswagen.  I also know which politician is raising property taxes.  Don't know if Manning completed the pass.

0 Likes
Dupermon

What is Verizon going to do about this?  It is very annoying to have a live sports broadcast interrupted by political (or any) commericials.  I'm sure the NFL network will have something to say to Verizon.  

0 Likes
jeff_underscore

Sort it out Verizon!  That is not acceptable in the least.  Happening every week on Thursday Night football.

0 Likes
ajtaylor

Got off the phone with Verizon after being disconnected (on hold for 20 minutes). They blamed the NFL Network for the commercials. Try to say they have nothing to do with the commercials. No one wants to take responsibilty for this lousy situation.

0 Likes
jeff_underscore

Yea, right.  like the NFL network wants to interrupt their own game.  Ugh.  No solution incoming I guess.

0 Likes
Planet19

I guess this has been going on for a while now. And Verizon does not seem to know about it or simply doesn't care. It's the most annoying thing. Does anybody have a direct number we can call to express our disatisfaction on the subject? Because obviously nobody from Verizon FiOS  is reading these posts.

0 Likes