Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

DODGER BASEBALL DODGER BASEBALL..ISN'T ON THE VERIZON LINEUP..STRIKE OUT VERIZON

Bobbo527
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: DODGER BASEBALL DODGER BASEBALL..ISN'T ON THE VERIZON LINEUP..STRIKE OUT VERIZON

Message 11 of 14
(1,141 Views)
Blame TWC, they are the ones playing hardball. Read the LA Times article PJL posted, it's very interesting. Also explains why NOBODY (including DISH and Directv) has picked up the channel. Seems like TWC grossly overpaid for the rights and is now trying to force everyone else to pay for it.
nucks
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DODGER BASEBALL DODGER BASEBALL..ISN'T ON THE VERIZON LINEUP..STRIKE OUT VERIZON

Message 12 of 14
(989 Views)

If you are insisting on ala carte, why am I paying $15/mo. for soccer, basketball, field hockey, lawn bowling, etc.??  I am a Baseball and College football (PAC 10) fan.  Don't care about Speedvision or Hunting & Fishing.  Had HBO before, hasn't changed. Allow us to order just what we like and don't shove the filler at us and the "cut the cable" movement might just lose some momentum.  As it might take some time to re-invent the model, GIVE ME DODGER TV NOW!!!

Bobbo527
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 13 of 14
(967 Views)

@nucks wrote:

If you are insisting on ala carte, why am I paying $15/mo. for soccer, basketball, field hockey, lawn bowling, etc.??  I am a Baseball and College football (PAC 10) fan.  Don't care about Speedvision or Hunting & Fishing.  Had HBO before, hasn't changed. Allow us to order just what we like and don't shove the filler at us and the "cut the cable" movement might just lose some momentum.  As it might take some time to re-invent the model, GIVE ME DODGER TV NOW!!!

Again, you're rant is misguided. Blame TWC, what YOU want is exactly what they (i.e. TWC) does not want. Cut the cable, fine, that still won't get you Dodger baseball.

TrueBlue75
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 14
(765 Views)

I agree! Organized crime if you ask me!!!!!!!!!! I would love to change to TWC even though I'm not getting the same quality as Verizon but TWC is not allowed on my block!! seriously!! COMPANIES now choose for us, on who we want as service providers.......that my friends is plain wrong......I can only watch my DODGERS if I move my family to a diffrent ZIP code.....

wrong wrong wrong stop being greedy!!!!!!! I Need My DODGERS!!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title