Re: dropping bloomberg TV
CharlesY1
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of July 10, channel guide still advertising Bloomberg at 604 with all current Bloomberg shows being updated for content.  For a little while, when clicking on the channel guide at 604 it showed "Content not available" but now you again just get a blank screen.  Annoying, and why does FIOS continue advertising content not being provided to anyone?

0 Likes
CharlesY1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Took a few years to get it back but now its on channel 605.

0 Likes
CraiginNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, have been watching it for a couple of weeks.  I was lucky to run across some small mention of it in a tiny news item somewhere. Thank you for making sure the word got out.  

Absolutely my favorite channel during the day.  There’s really nothing else comparable.  Indespensible and worth it to quit FiOS to get it elsewhere if they drop it again.

Some businesses have it playing all day.  I even visited a special finance-focused northern NJ high school “tech school” once that had it on in the classroom (muted) throughout the day.  (Believe it or not, they were teaching stock price quantitative analysis, stock fundamental analysis,  and derivatives to 10th, 11th, and 12th graders.  What an eye-opener that was.  It’s not just for MBA’s, though obviously simplified versions for high school level.)

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes