ESPN Fantasy Football Widget 2011
iolar

I used the espn fantasy football widget last year to view my team, but I can't find it this year.  Does anyone know if it has been discontinued or am I just missing something.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ESPN Fantasy Football Widget 2011
ryanca_vz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have no fear, it's coming back 🙂  They just usually take it down during the offseason. Although no official dates have been sent out to my knowledge, usually they re-launch the widget right at the beginning of September. The fantasy football widget is a great complement to the NFL RedZone channel which is a big deal for Verizon, so it would come as a huge surprise to me if there were *secret* plans to discontinue the widget.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ryanca_vz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have no fear, it's coming back 🙂  They just usually take it down during the offseason. Although no official dates have been sent out to my knowledge, usually they re-launch the widget right at the beginning of September. The fantasy football widget is a great complement to the NFL RedZone channel which is a big deal for Verizon, so it would come as a huge surprise to me if there were *secret* plans to discontinue the widget.

0 Likes
tb16ua

I dont see it either and the first game is tonight. I was able to search for the widget and was able to launch it but it didnt allow me to log in with my espn memer name. Said it was unavailable.

So no MSG HD when I was told they had it by the sales rep and now no Fantasy Football App when I was told Id have that too. Keep up the great work fio's!!  

0 Likes
iolar

I agree TB, I was looking forward to using the widget again this year and "surprise" they got rid of something useful.  I am going to give Ryan the benefit of the doubt he made some good points,  Come on Verizon.  Don't let us down on something so simple.

0 Likes
tgaspo20

So the season starts in 15 minutes and no widget??

0 Likes
iolar

I guess I was a little quick in the "solved" button.  

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you would like the "accepted solution" removed, just let me know.

0 Likes
iolar

I'd rather have the widget back, then we don't need to worry about changing the "solved"? 

0 Likes
samicakes

Same here, Im bummed it's not available.  I hope its an option this year.

0 Likes
KED1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is available, you have to add the widget. If I remember correctly, after you add the ESPN Fantasy Football widget, click on the ESPN Fantasy Football widget, then go to Fantasy Football, then you have to sign in! Before we use to be able to just right to the widget without having to go to ESPN Fantasy Football widget and then sign in each time!!  It seems like it's going to be a pain now. I want the old way back!