FIOS Test Drive - TV Plan recommendation doesn't display, stuck in a loop
ccblack

I click on the recommendation button and it never brings up the TV plan Fios is recommending for me.  It seems to be stuck in a loop and keeps taking me back to the page I started on.  I tried the chat feature to get help and that was not successful.  Any suggestions/assistance would be appreciated it.  

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Test Drive - TV Plan recommendation doesn't display, stuck in a loop
tdubbs1

Same exact problems. Hours wasted trying on multiple browsers and with unhelpful chat sessions. Spoke with customer service rep today who claimed the plans were phased out for mix and match and that's why no recommendation was showing and why we can't upgrade online. He sent a broken link to the custom packages: www.verizon.com/home/fiostv/custom-tv-plan. Back to square 1 and don't know how to make an informed decision and choose a package. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Test Drive - TV Plan recommendation doesn't display, stuck in a loop
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tdubbs,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes