Frustrating experience with Fios CS on twitter.
Internati0nalEd

I recently switched over from Optimum, I chose the mundo tv package in the 07047 area. One of the reasons I switched over was due to pricing and the channels I saw included in the Mundo Fios TV package. It's being advertised on Fios website that channels such as TLC, E, CMT, CNBC, FOX News and other channels are part of the mundo package. However when I tune to these channels, i get a message that these channels are not part of my subscription. I have contacted Fios customer service and have been informed that the mundo package has changed and these channels are not part of this package. I asked to speak to management to address my issue but they turned me away, they said they are the highest authority on this matter and it can't be escalated further. Can someone confirm it this is true? Is there another avenue where I can escalate and get my issue resolved? Below is a screenshot from today, CMT, E, TLC and other channels are still showing as part of the mundo tv package in my zip code 07047.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrating experience with Fios CS on twitter.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Internati0nalEd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes