HBO Go Activation asks for Cinemax
figsys1
Enthusiast - Level 2

HBO is working fine via Tivo, iPad and Verizon Web. Trying to add a new HBO GO device using FIOS credentials via hbogo.com/activate. Upon login I get the following

Does not matter if I am loged in prior. This worked a couple of weeks ago... Looks the HBO redirect Verizon URL is broken.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HBO Go Activation asks for Cinemax
figsys1
Enthusiast - Level 2

HBO has acknowledged this issue:

HBO GO Support (HBO GO)

Dec 14, 11:33 AM EST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting HBO GO Customer Support.

Our team is aware that some users are experiencing trouble with the activate HBO GO page. We're working with our partners to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will inform you once this issue is resolved.

In the meantime, please continue to enjoy HBO on your Verizon cable set box through the HBO channel(s) as well as HBO On Demand.

Thank you for your patience,
HBO GO Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ramblingswede

I am having the same issue today.  Trying to activate HBO GO on a new Xbox.

0 Likes
figsys1
Enthusiast - Level 2

HBO has acknowledged this issue:

HBO GO Support (HBO GO)

Dec 14, 11:33 AM EST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting HBO GO Customer Support.

Our team is aware that some users are experiencing trouble with the activate HBO GO page. We're working with our partners to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will inform you once this issue is resolved.

In the meantime, please continue to enjoy HBO on your Verizon cable set box through the HBO channel(s) as well as HBO On Demand.

Thank you for your patience,
HBO GO Customer Support

0 Likes
figsys1
Enthusiast - Level 2

All set. HBO addressed the issue. 

0 Likes
Fireplug41

Any luck in getting a resolution to this problem. I am still having the same problem. Try to go to the login page and it just shows a little android icon in the corner. There is no Verizon login screen showing up.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling?

0 Likes