HBO Still on
tsptech
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recieved an email that said I would get HBO FREE until May 31. The email stated it would automatically end on that date yet I am still getting it. WHY?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HBO Still on
tsptech
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got ahold of someone to  find out what was going on. Apparently Verizon  was just going ot leave it on there for awhile longer and then just start charging people for it as they did not request it to be removed.  Got it removed from my account  after having a long sales discussion with the billing department. Seems they couldn't understand why I  did not want to add all their great new services for just a little more (20-75 a month) for their great new items. To bad but I am  watching my expenses not watching them rise.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HBO Still on
tsptech
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got ahold of someone to  find out what was going on. Apparently Verizon  was just going ot leave it on there for awhile longer and then just start charging people for it as they did not request it to be removed.  Got it removed from my account  after having a long sales discussion with the billing department. Seems they couldn't understand why I  did not want to add all their great new services for just a little more (20-75 a month) for their great new items. To bad but I am  watching my expenses not watching them rise.

0 Likes