Re: HBO GO
jjbirnbaum

Same here in VA. Would certainly love it if Verizon could let us know what's going on! 

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO
Fioswatcher
Cannot get HBO GO here either even though was advertised as free till end of May. Was working fine until this weekend. Tried on Roku and iPhone. Says I need premium subscription.
0 Likes
Re: HBOGO login system broken AGAIN
drrjv1

May, 2013 - I get the same error. It worked before and I have HBO on my account.

HBO Subscription Required.
0 Likes
Re: Hulu Plus and Verizon and failures oh my!
PJL
Master - Level 3

@kpedro88 wrote:

I am still getting an error when trying to authenticate my Verizon account on Hulu.

To watch content from this network, you must have a FiOS TV package that includes this network, such as Prime HD, Extreme HD, or Ultimate HD. Shop for a new FiOS TV package now.

I have Prime HD, so this does not make sense.

It seems to be working again today 5/19.  I just entered the site via MyVerizon signin and was able to unlock shows.  You might give it a try.  There was a huge authentication signon issue this weekend.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader
I bunch of things can go wrong with the SignOn recognizing your Verizon subscription. Not sure about HULU but one of the problems with some of the similar services is they expect you to be sharing your cookies between sites, not have your cookies deleted when leaving sites. Note that newer flash honors the clear request and flushes the just retrieved authorization when it comes back from the SignIn to Verizon and returns to things like ESPN GO and HBO. This may be the same with Hulu.
0 Likes
mjp3md1
Enthusiast - Level 3

After months of successfully using HBO Go & Showtime Anytime both have stopped working for us as of this afternoon. The error message says we need to add the channel & have Fios TV; both of which we have. The online Verizon customer service chat help was no help at all. The twitter chat person said it should work. (I KNOW! That is why I am complaining!!)

Our online Verizon account says we have a pending order (we don't) but no one can tell us what it is. 

Very frustrating.

0 Likes
TaloninTX

I'm having the exact same problem on devices that weren't previously signed in. I made the mistake of logging out on HBO GO on my Kindle Fire and then couldn't get logged back in. Currently, I am still logged in on the Xbox 360 and it is still working. I'm guessing their authentication is down and it's a holiday weekend.

0 Likes
steveb129

Same issue here with HBOGo.  Keeps telling me I need to sign up for FIOS.  I have FIOS, I have HBO, I have HBO Go, I used HBO Go on Wednesday, but starting Thursday 5/23 it all went to hell.  SIgn in has error and has indicated the password was wrong (it wasn't), I sucessfully changed and used the new password on Verizon online, but still won't sign in to HBO Go.  I think the correct answer to this problem is that Verizon and Verizon customer service SUCKS!  My best guess based on previous experience is that you can call and spend 4 hours on the phone getting the runaround and a bunch of people who have no idea what they're talking about, or you can wait for thousands of people to complain so they'll work on a fix, or you can just try not using HBOGo.  That sucks since HBO has several things on HBO Go that you can't get from HBO On Demand and of course that means you can't use your mobile devices, but that's Verizon for you.  HBO much easier to get hold of support, but they tell me it's a Verizon log in problem and you have to go through Verizon for a fix.

0 Likes
Havoc315
Enthusiast - Level 2
I'm having the same issue with hbo and showtime since yesterday... Help?
0 Likes
bamboojungles

Happening to me too.  Still not working.  I want to watch my Game of Thrones!!!!!

0 Likes