I didnt order RedZone -- But I have it
boom4u
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, weird, I have the Ultimate Package with 35/35 and no phone, but I ave RZ.... I dont know why, anyone else have this problem ?

0 Likes
Re: I didnt order RedZone -- But I have it
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Simple answer - Red Zone is included with Ultimate package.  No additional subscription required.

Re: I didn't order RedZone -- But I have it
prisaz
Legend

Not a problem for me. I have the Ultimate Bundle.Smiley Very Happy

One of the Perks.

Now if it showed up separately on my bill, we would have a problem.

0 Likes
PaulieL

Lucky You!!!

complete opposite for me!!!  I ordered the ultime HD package and  was eager to check out this channel this past sunday to kick off the football season and got nothing!!    I thought it was free!!!

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@PaulieL wrote:

Lucky You!!!

complete opposite for me!!!  I ordered the ultime HD package and  was eager to check out this channel this past sunday to kick off the football season and got nothing!!    I thought it was free!!!

Perhaps it is not included in NY and NJ. Somethings are different up your way. Like $5.99 HD boxes when we pay $9.95. You may want to verifiy by going here and entering your Zipcode to see if it should be in you lineup.

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSTV/Channels/

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@prisaz wrote:

Perhaps it is not included in NY and NJ. Somethings are different up your way. Like $5.99 HD boxes when we pay $9.95. You may want to verifiy by going here and entering your Zipcode to see if it should be in you lineup.

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSTV/Channels/

Trenton does not fall into the NY / NNJ DMA and is not part of the NY specials (I know, my mom lives there and I had her switch to FiOS a year ago).  They are a hybrid (due to the geographic location - central NJ) that reveive both NY and Philly OTA channels.

I would call and complain since Red Zone should be part of your package.