Local HD Channels
GivemeHD

I been having problems witht he local HD Channels coming in, have always had probs with AMC, which frustrated my Walking Dead viewership. Now it's the HD Local channels. Is this a regional problem in Brandon area or something wrong with my boxes? I have tried all the troubleshooting.

0 Likes
Re: Local HD Channels
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Brandon? What city and state? What troubleshooting has been done so we can make sure all has been done? Is it happening on all boxes or just one?

0 Likes
hh42

I have been having the same problem for weeks, only on the local TV channels. I am in Pittsburgh.

WTAE, KDKA, WPCW, WPGH, WPXI and WQED are not working in HD. (They worked previously in HD, but suddenly quit)

When I change to SD the same channels are fine, and all my other HD channels are good. 

Very frustrating - almost all of the TV I watch is on my local CBS/NBC/ABC stations and I am paying to see them in HD. Repeated reset efforts have not worked. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Resetting the box will not fix this because it's almost always a signaling issue. Please unscrew the coax from the wall to the back of the box for 30 seconds. Make sure the coax tips are straight and free from oxidation.

0 Likes