Mega TV Channel 466 Off The Air
latenight1

Mega TV Channel 466 is Off The Air in NJ - (2011). 

"Mega TV has been temporarily discontinued by the provider"

When will Mega TV come back? Is there a contract dispute between FiOS and Mega TV?

It has only been available for a few months.

0 Likes
Re: Mega TV Channel 466 Off The Air
tns
Master - Level 2

Its not coming back.  WRNN (which carried it) has dropped it and is carrying Al Jazeera instead.

See one of the thread such as

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/Al-Jazeera-In-English-Added/td-p/331309

0 Likes
latenight1

Verizon has to do better to keep their customers happy. There are plenty of other channels they can get rid of.

Mega TV has to be included in the Spanish Programming or I will go back to Comcast.

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

Don't you understand. The TV station that carried Mega TV isn't carrying it anymore and unless another local TV station picks it up, there is nothing Verizon can do.

0 Likes
limousineone

Anybody know where or when you can catch Mega TV?  My wife is going thru Mega withdrawals. She's not happy with Verizon FIOS.  This is another nail in the coffin for Verizon. She wants me to switch back to Cablevision. Verizon do what's best for your customers (and my wife).  Find out where and how to relist Mega.  

0 Likes
10nisman94
Contributor - Level 1

If the local TV station dropped MEGA, switcing providers won't fix it. No provider in your region will be offering MEGA

OsminBet

I was very close to leaving directv today. I stopped the order for two reasons. Since I've had internet services with verizon I do not qualify for the 200 gift card promotion. They would only give me $100. Nay! The second reason MegaTV is not Available! I cannot stop watching Xica Da Silva! LOL. Directv is the best bet to get MegaTV without a problem!

0 Likes