Re: New VOD menus
Rogclan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good to know I'm not alone. The new system is horrible. And they don't even label movies properly.  Especially the free ones.

Re: New on demand menus
ginagee1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with everyone on this post.  This new VOD is very slow and more difficult and time consuming to maneuver since the pictures take up so much room (versus a list). I also cannot find any simple way to voice a complaint and roll back to the old or start over!!  Ugghh.  So frustrating.

Terrible changes they made to on demand
Ricksreef
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it just me,or do the changes made to on demand suck.Now the premium channels only show pictures of the movies or series instead of an easy list .Before you could easily scroll to just added.Now you have to scroll through a bunch of pictures to see if anything new has been added.

Re: New On Demand menu question
G-S
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awful. Just awful.  I don't even want to open the demand menu. it makes me ill.

lhd08807
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Fios once again pushed upgrades that are horrendous.I find the new OnDemand menu to be completely unusable with picture tiles and no show titles.

More than half of the pictures are unreadable and some have no show title at all. You are forced to stand in front of TV to read and scroll to each picture and click on it to read the show title. Additionally only 4-6 show on a screen instead of easily reading a show list of 12 or so. As usual Verizon just says too bad and I am sorry and are not willing to fix the situation.

If you are looking for something new to watch or are trying to see which of your weekly shows has a new episode you have to click through at least 30-70 picture tiles to find anything. Wonder if they will reimburse for carpal tunnel. Now instead of browsing to a network show in 4 to six moves it can be over 20-30 depending on the title of the show. And I just signed a new 2 year contract they won't let me out of.

Again they are extortionist crooks. They can completely blow out your service and just say sorry. The Customer service is useless and infuriating.

You are on hold and transferred to just get another person that can not help.These utility companies should be held liable for their changes and customers should be able to opt out easily if it is not a satifcatory change.

Wonder what brain trust pushed this enhancement without market testing.  They should be fired,

Re: On demand old view.
lhd08807
Enthusiast - Level 1

The difference with Vista or 8 is that Microso0ft gave you the CHOICE to upgrade and you could back your computer out.  Verizon hplds us all hostage for their inadequacies 

Re: New On Demand menu question
2golftoday
Enthusiast - Level 3

We also hate the new VOD menu.  We rented a movie and due to the new cumbersome menu instead of paying for the movie with our rewards points, we were charged for it instead.  Also having to pay for previously free network shows is ridiculous. 

Baumbach
Enthusiast - Level 2

The new On Demand Format is absolutely useless!!!

The premium channels are images instead of titles and take forever to scroll through.

Re: On Demand Menu has Changed
EWynne1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hate this new on demand menu. I don't want to scroll through all the images of shows or movies to find what I am looking for. The old menu was fine. I can't find anything and give up looking. Why fix something that wasn't broken???????? I want the old way back. I may switch to Comcast or go without cable if it is such a hassle to find a show. I pay too much money every month to put up with this nonsense. They made a mistake. Didn't it get tested before rolling this garbage out on the consumer?

Sandra112
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just went to watch a SyFy show OnDemand and discovered this completely unusable new menu system!  I looked at HBO and it is also insanely ridiculous!  I cannot find anything quickly as I used to be able to do.

Why on earth has this been changed? 

Please switch it back to what was working perfectly fine!