Not enough credits?
angeelalala

I don't know what this means.  We are trying to watch a free program on VOD and it is saying we don't have enough credits.  Then it tells us to call an 866# and enter a quick code but the call disconnects when we call.

Very frustrating!

Angela

0 Likes
Re: Not enough credits?
jamesab

Same here. Was watching Dexter VOD (we have subscribed to all those channels since 2008) it said the same thing. Resetting the box didn't work. Customer service automated system isn't working right. Support number is busy. Live chat is unavailable. Did Verizon get hacked or something?

Can someone please help? When I'm paying the price of a 2011 Toyota Corolla lease for a month of fios service, I'd like some answers!

0 Likes
trl722

Me Too!  Some customer service!

0 Likes
castriok

SAME thing is happening to me and keep getting disconnected. Also, live chat is down even though it's supposed to be available until 10 PM EST!  Verizon help me!!!!

0 Likes
FIOS On Demand - Not Enough Credits?
markmac2

I was watching free programming On Demand today, when I went to my next show, only to get the message:

"Unable to process your request at this time.  Your Set-Top Boc does not have enough credits to purchase this asset.  Please call Verizon at...quick code 8632 [VOD_131]"

This is strange, as we seem to be up to payment on bills, and I was capable of watching shows just a few minutes before this.  We still have all other services.  We tried to call in, but the customer support line is closed.  Does anyone have any quick advice or recommendations?

0 Likes
vining77
Enthusiast - Level 1

has anyone gotten through the 866 number... I was given 8632 to  enter , and after my phone nummber is enterred I get disconnected.  I am an auto pay customer and haave never heard of Credits

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello everyone

We have escalated this to Verizon for investigation. Please be patient.

0 Likes
vining77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a number we can be directed to, to discuss this issue that will not disconnect?  This is the only avenue I have to communicate, and now I am basically getting hung up on here.

Post flooding detected (community got posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds.

0 Likes
ekp107

Same here! I was hoping that I was alone here and that someone had an idea of how to fix things. There goes my relaxing night in with a movie and a bottle of wine!

0 Likes
VOD credits?
RHBR
Just finished an HBO On Demand show, and scrolled through to start another one when an error (VOD_153) appeared saying that Fios is unable to process my reques, and i should try again latert. Another attempt at On Demand (non-HBO, but free A&E) gives an error about my "set-top box" not having enough credits. This also causes the sound to stop working on the on-demand channel. Please help.
0 Likes