Re: SEC Network/sports networks
Hubrisnxs
Legend

WatchESPNapp updated for SEC Network - HD Report                If you have a compatible device like a Chromecast or appletv Amazon FIRE Roku or XBOX then you can get the watchespn app and stream it to your big screen in HD no matter where you're at.   It's also available for mobile devices in general Apple and Android. 

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

The overflow channel for the football games this week on the SEC Network will be channel 332 per this article. They are carrying two games at the same time at noon,4 pm and 7:30 pm. 

http://secsports.go.com/article/11455542

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The alt channel is up, at least in Florida, in SD and HD.  Haven't seen anything but logos on it so far.

0 Likes
Ustavio

No channel 332 in Southern California as of Friday. Would be surprised if it showed up.

0 Likes
NYIceQueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't know who put solved on this thread, but frankly the question of when we get the HD version of this is still out there?  It just looks terrible in SD

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@NYIceQueen wrote:

Don't know who put solved on this thread, but frankly the question of when we get the HD version of this is still out there?  It just looks terrible in SD

Start a new thread.  But Verizon adding has added SEC as originally asked.  They have left open whether they will add HD for the out of market.  They specifically stated they would wait before deciding.

0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

Does anyone know if the ALT channel will be shown outside of TX and FL markets, in the awful SD???

Please Verizon-add the SEC Network in HD in ALL markets!!

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

No alternate channel for me in northern Virginia. So this is not resolved! I don't mind too much today but on another day I might be very upset. Verizon you need to fix this now!

0 Likes
Ustavio

@Ustavio wrote:

No channel 332 in Southern California as of Friday. Would be surprised if it showed up.

Yep. As expected. No channel 332 from Verizon FIOS in Southern California from the Pomona feed. I haven't bothered to ckeck WatchESPN on the computer because all the to and fro  between computer and TV is such a pain in the pants.

We DID did get DYI in HD added to the line up....finally!!I Maybe they will have a DYI segment on SD to HD conversions for under a million dollars.

0 Likes
streetsma
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon  rep  stated  that   employee  college   football   fans  have   to  also   watch  SEC   NETWORK   in   STANDARD  DEFINITION.

Stated   that   complaints  are  the   way  for   everyone   to   watch   SEC  NETWORK   in   HIGH   DEFINITION.

0 Likes