Starzplay - I am very confused about new order
miker

I just ordered Starzplay and received an email which is very confusing. First it is asking me to download what appears to be internet service but I already have internet service. It is 630pm here and I have been hanging on the phone for 20 minutes listening to music. I hate this, can someone help? While I was typing this a custmer rep picked up but has now diverted me to tech support and once again the music is playing! This is brutal !  Does anyone know where the strarzplay movies are I cant find anything anywhere on this other then a button which allows one to sign up for starzplay but I am already signed up!

0 Likes
Re: Starzplay - I am very confused about new order
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

If the email you got was from Verizon for the Starz play, it should have a link to download the Starz Play program. Once you download and install the Starz play program it is fairly easy to navigate.

Or you can just go to www.verizon.net , sign in with your primary ID and download Starz Play from there.

0 Likes
Re: Starzplay - I am very confused about new order
miker

I just want to cancel the order on the web. Cant seem to get through to verizon customer service anymore!

0 Likes