Tennis Channel added
Cnomadic

Thank you Verizon for adding Tennis Channel to my package for free! I love it! Now, if only you would allow me to log in to The Tennis Channel app without denying me access it would be even better!

0 Likes
Re: Tennis Channel added
Cnomadic

Is there any way to get VERIZON to believe that they added channels to your plan so that you can stream them to your devices while at home?  I got a message on my set top box that they added channels to my plan and check the website Verizon.com/channeladditions. I did this and found out they added Tennis Channel, OWN and HTIS or something it is a Spanish channel.  I have been fighting with tech support to get these channels added to stream from my media server and they insist that I do not subscribe to them.  I keep telling them that VERIZON ADDED THEM. I keep getting sent to billing to change my plan and I keep telling them that I don’t want to change my plan!  I just want to get the service that I am already paying for!  By the way all of the channels come in on all of my set top boxes without any issues, but I want to be able to stream the Tennis Channel!

0 Likes