The good wife not updated
Phillyguy2

I have been checking to see if the latest episode of the good wife, which aired Sunday, January 6, 2013 has been uploaded to see on demand and it still has not been added. In fact, I noticed most shows that have aired in the new year have not been uploaded yet. Is there some glitch in the system? Is anyone else having this issue? Thank you for you help 

0 Likes
Re: The good wife not updated
doc1949
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not only isn't the Good Wife from 1/6 still not ON Demand as of 9 AM on 1/11, but the following shows are also m issing from this week: Vegas from 1/8, Private Practice from 1/8,Revenge from 1/6, Once Upon a Time from 1/6, Grays Anatomy from 1/10, Scandal from 1/10 and probably many more from other networks!

This is a DISGRACE as neighbors with Comcast have all these shows the next day ON Demand!

Does anyone have any ideas as to how we can get Verizon management to realize that many of us are upset about the lax attitude in tech support when you call about this issue?

0 Likes
scs7311

I have noticed also that a LOT of new shows are not listed for ON DEMAND. I got tired of waiting for them and just ended watching the shows on my laptop on the network website. Not as good as watching on my TV but at least I got to see the new show. What gives, Verizon?? As was noted in the other comment, Comcast has them available the day after the show has been on the network.  Verizon's ON DEMAND is VERY lacking!!!

0 Likes
jmurphva
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is now the end of March and The Good Wife still not updated. What the heck is going on -- why are we paying big bucks for an On Demand that won't post the most popular shows - hate FIOS!

0 Likes
starrin
Contributor - Level 3

@jmurphva wrote:

It is now the end of March and The Good Wife still not updated. What the heck is going on -- why are we paying big bucks for an On Demand that won't post the most popular shows - hate FIOS!

Have you thought of going to www.cbs.com and streaming the video.  Depending on what your setup is it may be a viable option - or not.

starrin

0 Likes