Re: TWC Sports Net?
Lakerfan2
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thanks! That's what I thought but I figured I'd still ask.
0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Verizon get the **bleep** channel already!!
chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

It's no empty threat powe. It's not an easy move to make for many cause you have to void ur contract, pay a bloated cancelation fee, and then deal with twc installation.

Come regular season though expect to see this forum empty because most will have switched.

BigChicken
Enthusiast - Level 3

@ chauce, I fully understand, that's what I meant to say by saying "if you can switch". It's all so sucky to be held under contract. Oh and time warner had me up and running in 3-days from when I ordered over the internet. I did have to call them back out because one of my cable cards wasn't working right in one of my TiVo boxes. I'm watching the LAKERS play tonight WhaaWhoooo!!!

Any way good luck to all and if you can switch then I suggest that you do it, we (LAKERS fans) are just a little bleep on the verizon radar... they can care less about us. I'm saying that based on my own track record with verizon.

GO LAKERS!!!

0 Likes
chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

What package did you get with TW pwe? Just curious what type of deals they are offering up at this point

0 Likes
BigChicken
Enthusiast - Level 3

My internet is 10 and I run 3 computers, 2 tivo boxes, MagicJack (phone), and a Roku off of the internet. I thought that my internet speed woul lag but I seriously don't see any difference. I tried the speed at 50 but I didn't notice anything different so I put it back to 10. I think at verizon my fios was 20? But anyway I also have 2 HDTVs and I picked the 2nd tier TV programming and it's all for $88 bucks including tax without a contract. All you need is just the basic TV package to get TMC SportNet. I'm digging it : )

GO LAKERS!!!!

DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey this might work if you guys haven't posted it yet. Does Verizon have NBA Package?  If so, subscribe and get the other teams feed since the Laker feed is black out for us here in So Cal.  Will that work if not, I done at the end of Oct if no channel on Fios TV.  I contacting my bank to put a stop on any Veizon withdrawal for early cancellation fee since they still owe me my Visa $350 debit card promise when I signed up back in March 2012.  They didn't fulfill their promise on the Visa bonus card..contract void!

Now to check if the NBA Package is available

Go Lakers..wish I could watch them..Thanks Verizon and the Lakers and TWC

0 Likes
BigChicken
Enthusiast - Level 3

@ DannyMac10, verizon has lied several times to me... they can be very deceitful!

About getting the NBA, last season I bought an NBA League Pass subscription then found out that the LAKERS games were blacked out so like you I thought the same thing and chose other teams that would play the LAKERS like OKC, Clippers,  Heat, & etc only to find out they too were blacked out. I did start watching OKC only because Fisher was there and I had paid for the subscription lol but what a waste that subscription was.

I was watching SportNet right now and Kobe isn't playing tonight so it gonna be the Blake Show this evening.

GO LAKERS !!!!

SPORTS
CJSILVERY
Enthusiast - Level 1

WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR FIOS I HAD BASKETBALL AND OTHER SPORTS - TONIGHT I CAN'T VIEW LA LAKERS GAME BECAUSE ONLY TIME WARNER CUSTOMERS WILL SEE - MY QUESTION IS IF I SIGNED A CONTRACT TO GET SPORTS CAN I CANCEL THAT CONTRACT (WITH NO TERMINATION FEE)  IF VERIZON DOES NOT FULFILL THEIR PART OF THE CONTRACT?

0 Likes
RAMOSFAMILY10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I WANT TO WATCH THE LAKER GAMES!!! VERIZON FIOS MY CONTRACT IS UP.. GET THE LAKERS CHANNEL OR LOSE ANOTHER CUSTOMER ... PLEASE AND THANK YOU..