Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
mulletcrews
Enthusiast - Level 1

WILL NOT HESITATE TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION IF AMC IS DROPPED.

LyannaStark
Enthusiast - Level 2

As a good standing customer, we would also be extremely unsatisfied if verizon were to drop AMC! Verizon should pay whatever fees they require and take their losses because their gains are pretty freakin high anyway!!!!

I guess some executive will ahve to forfeit an extra home or boat this year.

Re: KEEP AMC
trains43
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you expect me to keep verizon, do not start dropping channels like cablevision did, keep AMC!!!!! . If you insist on dropping channels then drop the price allso !!!!!!!

Kathydoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please do what you can for your customers and work this out.  

Without AMC in the line up I will be switching to another service provider (TV, Phone, Internet) just like I did when Cablevision started this nonsense with dropping channels.

ILLGO2XFINITY
Enthusiast - Level 1

Between TV internet home phone and cell phones I pay verizon 500 dollars per month,  Their service is not really all that great but I stick with them just because of the hassle of switching.  If they drop AMC or any other channel I will switch to XFINITY.  I will go through the temporary hassle to make the permanent point that these big corporations are too greedy and always screw the Hard working public.  BOOOO verizon.

Re: DONT DROP AMC
gigity
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed.

gigity
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do not drop AMC!!!! 

sesca

Does anybody know why? Is AMC or Verizon at fault? I like the AMC channel along with many other people I know but if they are being ridiculous, like many networks can be, I will not petition for them.

I attempted to send an email request to AMC Networks through their contact us link but every time I had submit the email the page errored out. I guess I will try again later.

0 Likes
Re: KEEP AMC
RyansDad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just like the other cable providers, Verizon has no plans to lower our bills if they take channels away. As far as I'm concerned that shows just how greedy they are.

I would gladly give up other servies and channels before AMC.

Get rid of crap like Mtv. Music stations are nice to have but I have an iPod, CDs and Pandora.

I"m sure Verizon gets money for the informercials that are run... and I'm paying Verizon for them so they're double dipping there...

Just because some turd execs might not get a million $ bonus... get over yourselves Verizon. At the end of the day you're a luxury that isn't actually needed... and the customer is always right. So quit trying to screw us.

gigity
Enthusiast - Level 2

Talked to customer service and they were very rude. Basically they said if they keep AMC I am going to have to pay more "do you want that" is what they said. Well what I want is AMC and I will "get that" even if it means with someone else. I know my bill is only 100 dollars a month, but mutiple all the 100 dollar bills that watch The Walking Dead. I hope this all works out, but don't tell me the customer that I will have to pay more to get WHAT IS ALREADY IN MY CONTRACT! 

0 Likes