Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Verizon dropping AMC?

SOLVED
DebInHB
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon dropping AMC?

Message 331 of 513
(1,585 Views)

I have been a Verizon customer for a VERY LONG TIME, and have every fricking service and channel available to me. AMC is one of our favorite channels, MAD MEN, WALKING DEAD, HELL ON WHEELS and BREAKING BAD are all series we follow dilegently. If Verizon cancels, we are offically canceling EVERYTHING we have, including Cell Phones, which totally all of that up monthly  is a pretty penny (OR 2,000). They better think twice before getting in a **bleep** match over a contract! Figure it out!

StarKiller1371
Contributor
Contributor

Dropping AMC???? REALLY!!!

Message 332 of 513
(1,552 Views)

When did AMC get to thinking it some kind of Premium Channel???? Who ever the knot head is who's calling the shots needs his head slapped....many, many times!!! If Verizon ends up dropping AMC, then fine, I won't go the extreme and change providers but I'm in total agreement with a few customers about dropping the bill a wee bit!!!!  I would hope that Verizon would grow a pair and step up for the customers!!

walkingdead
Contributor
Contributor

Message 333 of 513
(1,546 Views)
dont drop amc or ill drop verizon
raisedinga
Contributor
Contributor

Message 334 of 513
(1,543 Views)

Please don't drop AMC, I watch it everyday!!!!!

bman10of10
Contributor
Contributor

Message 335 of 513
(1,539 Views)

How can you cancel AMC? Like so many others, I only watch 2 shows weekly the walking dead is one of them!   We are the consumers and voicing our opinion strongly that you cannot drop this network. Seems like it should be a no brainier. Keep the walking dead or you will get the walking consumer!

Evy164
Contributor
Contributor

Message 336 of 513
(1,530 Views)

I have to agree with all here,  If it is dropped I will have to look into another provider as well.  This is one of the best networks on cable, and taking it off will anger and alienate the majority of your subscribers.  I am willing to eat the fee to cancel my contract and just watch Hulu if you go there.......Just sayin

packrat103
Contributor
Contributor

Message 337 of 513
(1,518 Views)

The Walking Dead is the only show I watch on Verizon Fios. If it's dropped, I'm dropping Verizon as my cable provider.

RobertOrlando
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Dropping AMC???? REALLY!!!

Message 338 of 513
(1,521 Views)

I, for one, will look for another service if Verizon decides to drop AMC.

Verizon is already overcharging for a service that they should not be cutting back on.

If you want to keep their service and not complain about reduced service, then do so.

If they "stepped up for their customers", they wouldn't lessen their channel line-up.

Sarep07
Contributor
Contributor

Canceling AMC?

Message 339 of 513
(1,547 Views)
My wife and I finally found a TV Series we both enjoy and Verizon wants to drop AMC because of money! I spend a lot of money per month to Verizon however, my money spends anywhere! I do enjoy your service however, what good is it to my family if our favorite channel can't be viewed because Verizon dropped it because you don't want to pay? If this happens, I will get another service provider that does have AMC in its line up of available channels!
Kell01y5
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DO NOT DROP AMC

Message 340 of 513
(1,417 Views)

I am a regular viewer of AMC and a fan of it's programs. Please don't drop it from your programming. I am sure Comcast will love to have back.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title