WFN (World Fishing Network) Gone?
Stew
Enthusiast - Level 3

Over the past several days, I've tried to pull up WFN and nothing appears........What's up with that?????

0 Likes
Re: WFN (World Fishing Network) Gone?
prisaz
Legend

@Stew wrote:

Over the past several days, I've tried to pull up WFN and nothing appears........What's up with that?????

It is only available with Ultimate HD along with other channels that were moved to the higher tier. I am out of VHO4 in the Washington DC Metro Area, and I get both SD and HD, but I am subscribed to the Ultimate bundle.

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

The more important question ... is how could you tell the difference?

OK, Ok, ... couldn't resist.  I concur with the previous poster, it's now listed as an ultimate bundle channel for me.   A quick check of the 75010 zip code also shows it as an ultimate tier channel as well.

0 Likes
Makaze

I miss my WFN HD channel. 😞 Even my son liked watching it, but i'm not going to pay an arm and a leg on top of the arm and leg i'm already paying for the service to get it back. Smiley Mad

0 Likes
schnner

Verizon offered me a package and I bought it.  Verizon then removed a dozen channels and did not add any to the HD extreme package.  They did not lower the price either.  I love WFN so I called to cancel my subscription to fios and they told me that I was still in contract.  I said, verizon pulled a bait-and-switch, thus breeching the contract and therefore I would not pay a cancellation fee.  They said that if I cancelled, they would charge the fee. These are the people we are dealing with and it's unacceptable. 

If I can't have WFN, I'll go to Comcast - DONE

0 Likes
Tradicles

DITTO. Every time a channel gets popular the greed kicks in for Verizon and they move it to Ultimate package this crap is ridiculous. We're already paying through our noses. {please keep your posts courteous} I'm canceling soon too. Ill switch every 2 years to get a good deal. TV used to be free now we pay a *^%£%%*^* mortgage for it.

0 Likes
Tradicles
Those **bleep** make us pay 10 monthly not to have a 2 yr contract I'm dumping them soon,😡😡. Tired of being strong armed. I have Netflix for 7.99 per month. Ill get rid of whole package n buy a home Wifi device for my computer. This is tooooo much. We must not stand for this 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
0 Likes
Flpinto
We are very disappointed that the world fishing network is being canceled!!! Who do we complain to?
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now six years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes